Dripkit Coffee Production Associate
At Dripkit Coffee we’re bringing fun, quality coffee experiences to all with a product that is extremely easy to use and tastes like your local coffee shop. We developed a patented single-serve coffee brewer that makes a barista quality cup of coffee anywhere. We are looking to build a hardworking, passionate and driven team that is committed to creating delicious coffee in a fast paced, fun and growing company!
The Production Associate role is a very important one as production and manufacturing is the backbone of our business and we produce all products in-house! This is a very high output department and our day to day responsibilities will include prepping the assembly line for the day's production, making Dripkits, packing wholesale orders, and organizing finished products for their final destination.
Roles + Responsibilities include:
- Working on an assembly line with tasks that include: grinding coffee, filling units and packaging units
- Assembly line preparation
- Packing and shipping orders for delivery with extreme accuracy
- Starting and finishing tasks in a timely matter
- Cleaning daily at the beginning, middle and end of shift
- Maintaining a clean workspace
- Weekly inventory counts
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds
- Comfortable working on feet for extended periods of time
- Basic computer knowledge a must, including competency in google docs
- Our office is in Bushwick, Brooklyn - this is not a remote position
- Part-Time during training transitioning into FT (40/hrs/week)
- $16 / hr
- All the coffee you want, plus more to share!
It is of the utmost importance to us that we maintain a healthy workplace. We do not have more than 5 people in the office at a time. Masks must be worn at all times. We will be doing temperature checks at the beginning of every shift and all employees will be required to get a Covid test bi-weekly.