Did you know that making an iced pour-over coffee is just as easy as a hot cup? Here's the 411 on how to make an iced Dripkit for those extra balmy days.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- A oversized mug or mason jar
- Hot water
- Ice cubes
- A Dripkit (we recommend a medium or dark roast like Chameleon)
- Add ice cubes to your mug. Leave a little space so you don't have an overflowing situation.
- Set your Dripkit on mug with ice.
- Heat your water to 205 degrees. Our electric gooseneck kettles will automatically turn off at this temperature for you — easy!
- Bloom the coffee in your Dripkit with a quick first pour to wet the grounds. Wait 45 seconds. The boiling water helps release built up carbon dioxide in the coffee.
- Pour baby pour. Finish up with an additional two pours to fill up your coffee.
- Finish it off with some more ice and your favorite creamer!